Work with us
We are committed to providing a diverse and professional environment to ensure we can deliver the highest quality services to our clients and the Canberra community.
Our core values and philosophical base drive our workplace culture. We have a strong focus on supporting staff wellbeing and professional development, including measures that support you to stay safe and well at work, flexible work arrangements that support you to balance your work and other commitments, and access to exciting training opportunities so you can become the best practitioner you can be.
Intake and Assessment Team Leader
- Lead an energetic paralegal team to support our clients, lawyers and pro bono clinics
- Work in a supportive, feminist legal practice that promotes multi-disciplinary and trauma-informed services
- Generous salary packaging options and additional paid leave
About the position
The Intake and Assessment Team Leader leads the Intake and Assessment Team and works under the general direction of the Client and Community Engagement Manager. She works with paralegals, solicitors and social workers across all practice areas to ensure the Centre’s services are accessible and trauma-informed from a client’s first contact.
The Intake and Assessment Team Leader’s key areas of responsibility are
- supervising intake and client needs assessment and ensuring intake and advice line shifts are filled by paralegals and solicitors
- coordinating pro bono and volunteer lawyers who deliver clinics and one-off appointments to Centre clients
- overseeing administration and secretarial support to solicitors by paralegals in the Intake and Assessment Team